How to wake in the morning with full energy - truehealthytipz

Breaking

Thursday 28 November 2019

How to wake in the morning with full energy


How to wake in the morning with full energy




https://truehealthytipz.blogspot.com/2019/11/how-to-wake-in-morning-with-full-energy.html


If you’re like me then waking up in the morning and doing cardio is a must. Sometimes waking up in the morning can be the hardest thing. I tend to oversleep more than I would like. No matter how many preventive measures you take sometimes you end up sleeping that extra hour. I find that once you get into a routine you tend to be able to stick with the routine, and getting up at a certain time becomes more easier. Here are some tips on helping you to not oversleep and improve your health when you wake up:


Make sure proper nutrition is in place - Without the right nutrients in your body your body will be disrupted during the night making for a poor nights sleep.


Understand how much sleep is needed - I know for me I need at least 7 and a half to 8 hours of sleep so I plan ahead for that.


Put the alarm clock in a far far place - Not so far that you won’t be able to hear it, but far enough that you have to get up. When you get up there’s a higher chance that you won’t go back to sleep.


Set the coffee machine the night before - If your coffee machine has a timer set it before you go to bed, and make sure it’s close to the bedroom. The smell of coffee in the morning will sure wake you up. For me it’s also the fact that if I don’t get up the coffee will get old, and go to waste.


Start going to bed at the same time every night - Of course this can’t be possible for every person, but your body has a rhythm. When your body starts doing different rhythms it puts stress on the body.


Have a full glass of water next to the bed - During the night you get dehydrated, so drinking a full glass of water upon waking up revitalizes your body. Even better - adding lemon to the water will help by putting action in your digestive tract.
I would like to hear what you have done to help you wake up in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment